[Zombies] MBM megamix

bitesize bitesize.beats at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:26:21 PDT 2008

  hey thanks man - good to hear you enjoyed it. wierd thing is, i've had a
huge amount of positive feedback from hip-hop fans who have loved hearing
familiar vocal tracks over tino's deep + dubby beats - but almost no
feedback at all from longtime mbm fans... i guess there's not a lot of
crossover between the worlds of alt hip-hop and jack's breaks-heavy
dub/electronica. but jack + ben both loved it so that's good enough for me!