[Zombies] MBM 2000 Eight results...

dolly lin dolly.lin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 16:51:15 PDT 2008

I too arrived about 10 minutes late, but it would've been much later had my
friend Mike not told me that MBM was going on stage at 10pm.  Thanks, Mike!

Paul and I hung out with our friends on the seats along the left wall all
night.  I was still rather sedated with a powerful cocktail of antibiotics
and painkillers, but I managed to find Ellen, get my backstage pass, and say
hi to Jack after the show.  Jack showed us his kittens wallpaper on his
laptop.  Kittens rule.  Really.

It was great to see Carrie, Pietro, Eric, Will, Judy, Mike, and Adam.  As
promised, I made sure to have double the fun in honor of Francesca!

Dolly