[Zombies] MBM 2000 Eight results...

Eric Frans efrans at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 13 14:41:41 PDT 2008

Agreed, what a great show!  All the attention to detail and practice
sessions paid off.

The opening track was "Children of Earth" (currently my favorite on the
new album!).  I think the track prior to "House of God" (the telephone
one) was another DHS cut.

I hope you also bought a copy of Jack's Flexidisc CD compilation
"Electronic Music from High Schools" that they were selling at the
show.  I haven't listened to mine yet, but with 25 tracks from the late
60's and early 70's it's bound to be entertaining.

Good to see you and Dolly at the show!

    - Eric