[Zombies] a few things...

loungelizard76 loungelizard76 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 19:00:02 PDT 2008

I just got my MBM pre-order package in the mail!!!!
I imported the CD into iTunes and for genre it is
listed as 'Unclassifiable'...was funny, thought I'd
share.
Saw, no, more like Experienced the Seattle show...
frikkin' ROCKED!!!
Wish I could have been more familiar with the new
stuff beforehand, but they kicked enough old school to
completely make up for it, Completely!
...although I learned that Red Bull and Vodka is pure,
delicious evil in a glass... learn from my mistakes
people
I'll leave you with five word.. "It's In My Brain Now"