[Zombies] San Francisco show on 4/11

Todd Greco mrballistic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 16:30:45 PDT 2008

i saw them last night (full report later).

the special cd at the portland show was a single cd of a high school band in
the 60s playing experimental electronic music -- curated by jack. i haven't
listened to it yet, but i'm sure it'll be interesting.

best,

-----
http://www.myspace.com/mr_ballistic
http://www.facebook.com/p/Todd_Greco/42006037