[Zombies] So...?

Andrew R Shondrick andrew at arshondrick.com
Fri Apr 11 16:34:22 PDT 2008

I don't, as well as don't care to, understand the international
record industry, but I imagine MBM central wanted to release the same
double album in both the US and UK only to have circumstances out of
their control knock it down to these two odd-ball versions. That's
fine. None of 80's or 90's singles ever synced up with one another.
But is there anything keeping the MBM camp, save perhaps a follow up
EP in a couple months, from neatly arranging all the unavailable
tracks as a neat little list of downloads on their own website?
Andrew