[Zombies] So...?

bitesize bitesize.beats at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:54:18 PDT 2008

  cheers... but eventually found there was an amazon marketplace seller in
the UK who had the US version in stock. well hopefully it's the US version,
we'll see when it gets here...

  bit of a hassle though, shouldn't be this much bother trying to buy an
album! especially after going through the lengthy process of comparing
different versions, working out which tracks were on which release, buying
downloads of the exclusive tracks from the other version... it's enough to
make a man turn to piracy! (almost)