[Zombies] So...?

bitesize bitesize.beats at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:08:55 PDT 2008

  hmmm... doesn't look like the album is even out in europe after all. no
mention of the planet mu release on amazon or play or most online shops.
boomkat (my usual online record shop of choice) are listing it as shipping
in 7 days.

  and to top it off, amazon have told me that the US version is 'out of
stock' and they'll mail me when it comes in! how can it be out of stock when
you never had it in stock?!? now i can't find anywhere to buy a US or UK
version from...

  this is a bit ridiculous.