[Zombies] 2 free spots for the El Rey MBM show

Mighty mighty at destroyer.net
Wed Apr 9 18:59:59 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

If anyone here would like to get into the the show on Saturday I have +2
that arent going to be used on account of friends having conflicting work
obligations. I'd hate for them to go to waste so if 2 people wanted to go we
could work out the details of meeting outside etc. (offlist). I should add
that Im not particularly interested in showing up right when the doors open
tho, just to be fair.

Im not looking for money or anything but a drink or two would be appreciated
(if not customary?!? .. ;)... Ha).

Mighty