[Zombies] So...?

Digital::Nimbus pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Tue Apr 8 14:39:53 PDT 2008

Solution: purchase all versions.. that's what i've done.

This release has yielded several releases to listen to:

-- Autoimmune US Metropolis CD
-- Autoimmune US Metropolis digital promo at 160kbps
-- Guns N Lovers US Metropolis digital through iTunes at 128kbps! :(
-- Autoimmune UK Planet Mu CD
-- Autoimmune UK Planet Mu LP
-- Lonely Soldier UK Planet Mu digital
-- Lonely Soldier UK Planet Mu vinyl
-- Website exclusive track: "Bush of Lies"
-- Myspace exclusive track: "Step Inside"

Sure there are some different track times, but the only way to be sure
you have it all is to simply find it and purchase it. I'm glad to
finally hear the full, uncompressed versions as Jack has really gone
out of his way to create an album packed to the gills with bass
distortions running rampant!

P.

On 4/8/08, Jon Drukman <jdrukman at gmail.com> wrote:
> i haven't bought the bleep version, but i skipped through the tracks
> on their site player and it sounds the same on a VERY cursory listen.
>
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Larry Roscoe <lroscoe at mcw.edu> wrote:
> > Good info. In addition to the different timings do you know if the mixes are
> >  any different compared to the identically timed tracks on the US version?
> >
> >  The completist in me wants to have it all and if I knew that the mixes were
> >  different I'd just bite the bullet and get the whole UK release rather than
> >  just the differently timed tracks.

Pietro Da Sacco
Igloo Magazine (Managing Editor) :: igloomag.com
Digital::Nimbus (Radio Host) :: digitalnimbus.com
PO Box 307, Corona CA. 92878 USA