[Zombies] So...?

bitesize bitesize.beats at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 22:31:10 PDT 2008

  from my cursory listen through on bleep: the extra 2 minutes on "less" on
the UK version are just a cut down version of "colors of sound" from the US
album. "spanish vocoder" is edited down on the UK. "hellfire" on the UK is
the remixed version from the single rather than the album version. i reckon
everything else is the same...

  man this is pretty annoying!