[Zombies] So...?

Larry Roscoe lroscoe at mcw.edu
Tue Apr 8 15:55:53 PDT 2008

Good info. In addition to the different timings do you know if the mixes are
any different compared to the identically timed tracks on the US version?

The completist in me wants to have it all and if I knew that the mixes were
different I'd just bite the bullet and get the whole UK release rather than
just the differently timed tracks.