[Zombies] So...?

Jon Drukman jdrukman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:05:00 PDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:48 AM, bitesize <bitesize.beats at gmail.com> wrote:

>   we're all waiting for the US version to arrive cos it's got more tracks
> ;-)
>
>   i am gonna be downloading the UK only extra tracks from bleep tonight tho:
> http://www.bleep.com/ - it's on the front page, 320k mp3, drm-free, lovely.

you can also get it in FLAC.  now how lovely is that?

one thing i noticed is that many of the tracks that are on both US and
UK editions have different timings.  for example "Less" - the US
version is 5:16, the UK is 7:11.  The extra two minutes are mostly
ambient.  Conversely, the US version of Spanish Vocoder has an extra 2
minutes of ambient noodling that the UK version doesn't.  It's enough
to drive a man crazy!

-jsd-