[Zombies] Wired today

Digital::Nimbus pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Mon Apr 7 13:31:24 PDT 2008

Jack also makes mention of this in the recent interview I conducted with him:

"So, we recorded all the drums there (Mark's studio), but everything
else was done in my place, where I can get my hands on all my gear,
which I would never be able to take with me on tour. With modulars and
all, they're big enough to fill up an entire room!"

:)

P.

On 4/7/08, Jon Drukman <jdrukman at gmail.com> wrote:
> nice article but many errors....
>
> "He can bring his trusty pal, the legendary EMS Synthi 100, a
> heat-sensitive synth produced in 1974 and quickly put to use
> soundtracking Doctor Who and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."
>
> The Synthi 100 is huge, heavy, incredibly rare and valuable, and is
> definitely NOT going out on tour!  It also was not used on
> Hitchhiker's Guide.
>
> "Rumor has it that Dangers owns the only functioning unit on Earth."
>
> A rumor made up by the writer, that Jack himself debunks in the very
> next line of the article.
>
> Sorry to be defensive, but I loves me some Synthi :)
>

> On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Jon Whitney <turbid at gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/news/2008/04/meat_beat
> >

> >  --
> >  Brainwashed Inc:
> >  brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music
> >  P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA
> >  streaming radio • podcasts • reviews • store • music fests

Pietro Da Sacco
Igloo Magazine (Managing Editor) :: igloomag.com
Digital::Nimbus (Radio Host) :: digitalnimbus.com
PO Box 307, Corona CA. 92878 USA