[Zombies] Wired today

Jon Drukman jdrukman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:44:00 PDT 2008

nice article but many errors....

"He can bring his trusty pal, the legendary EMS Synthi 100, a
heat-sensitive synth produced in 1974 and quickly put to use
soundtracking Doctor Who and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."

The Synthi 100 is huge, heavy, incredibly rare and valuable, and is
definitely NOT going out on tour!  It also was not used on
Hitchhiker's Guide.

"Rumor has it that Dangers owns the only functioning unit on Earth."

A rumor made up by the writer, that Jack himself debunks in the very
next line of the article.

Sorry to be defensive, but I loves me some Synthi :)