[Zombies] okay i ask again

dolly lin dolly.lin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:11:33 PDT 2008

I just got done listening to the podcast.  Thanks for the thoughtful
dedication!  As I was listening to your mad props to Christopher Miller, I
got an e-mail from him.  Trippy!  My husband doesn't think I should go to
the MBM show only 4 days after my surgery, but I really want to be there so
L.A. Zombies should look for the Asian cyborg (possibly in a wheelchair...)

Dolly