[Zombies] brainwashed podcast this coming weekend

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 18:54:01 PDT 2008

I think I want to do an entire Jack Dangers/MBM special for the
Podcast this coming weekend and play some classics and some rarities.
I will play a track from the "Music for Planetarium" CD that I didn't
give away on the site already.

If anybody has any requests, let me know!

I do have some crazy things in my archive.......... ;)

--
Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music