[Zombies] Boston Zombies?

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 18:38:36 PDT 2008

Hey,

It looks as if I'm going to open up the show at Middle East with a
music video DJ set.  Of course I can pull music videos from the Jack
Dangers inspiration list on Satyricon but are there any music videos
the Boston crowd would like to see?

Old playlists are here:
http://thesoundyoureyescanfollow.com

(These are actual music videos, not live visuals done to music - sorry
I have to make that clear because people ask that all the time.)

Thanks!

Jon

--
Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music