[Zombies] New Album...

Wang Xu Lee copsbeatinghippies at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 18:21:32 PST 2007

More good points JW. I would assume that the
credibility of said agency/PR shop would be based on a
previous track record, so you would be more or less
buying into their success ratio.

Yeah, it seems Planet Mu isn't going anywhere, and i
still stand that the first half of the labels life is
based on Aphex fans keeping it alive looking for some
of the "magic" that Richard D. wasn't putting out in
the meantime. As of about 2000-2001 though, it seems
that their entire roster has consisted of jumping from
bandwagon to bandwagon and releasing the popular
contenders from whatever genre and trying to call it
their own. Where really, Planet Mu has suffered a
complete identity crisis as a result, and pissed off
plenty in the process.

Furthermore, Mr. Tar, regarding the Planet Mu hate,
ask Paradinas about the Hellfish/Producer incident,
and *why* they're even on Mu. And no, we're not
forgetting some of the artists you listed, but some of
 us might be trying to.

Again, Planet Mu = laptop emo for the Myspace
generation.

Regardless, new MBM, FTW.