[Zombies] New Album...

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Fri Nov 30 17:27:18 PST 2007

Yes indeed there are but who's going to follow up on them to make sure
they're doing a decent job, check statements, all that.  Jack has to
worry about getting on tour and doing more tunes!

I don't like the output of Planet Mu either but I think it can't hurt.

Thankfully they're not on Warp - what a bunch of douchebags who run
that operation.

On Nov 30, 2007 5:01 PM, Wang Xu Lee <copsbeatinghippies at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This got me thinking, aren't there third party
> agencies of sorts that do this kind of thing on a per
> release basis?
>

> --- Jon Whitney <turbid at turbid.com> wrote:
>
> > Yeah but then who does the press, radio, and retail
> > campaigns?

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA