[Zombies] New Album...

Wang Xu Lee copsbeatinghippies at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 13:59:43 PST 2007

While you raise incredibly good points, its still
personally crushing to see such an iconic act as MBM
end up on a flavor of the month record label that has
contributed nothing, and stole plenty.

God, I hate Planet Mu. I hate the company they keep.
But I love MBM, so I wish them the best at everything.

Part of me thinks MBM putting on the elctroclash wig
and releasing something on B.Pitch Control would have
been even better for their bank account and audience
widener.

That last one was a tangent, I know.

=== message truncated ===