[Zombies] New Album...

Wang Xu Lee copsbeatinghippies at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 13:20:32 PST 2007

I was speaking sarcastically in a figurative "lesser
evils" sense, but I most likely agree with you. Mike
Paradinas has been milking his Richard James
relationship for everything it's worth, right on to
the shelves of HMV, Virgin and Tower. So, more or
less, good for Jack. Let's just hope Jack actually
gets paid and his intellectual property isn't
plagiarized and smeared over 5 other cds of flavor of
the month bedroom producers. All while someone comes
up with some cheeky new sub-sub-genre name for it like
"meatgrime" or "manifesto step". Egads.

Actually, I wouldn't want to see any artist I respect
release on any of the mentioned labels. Planet-Mu just
being the worst, Imo.

Would have rather seen MBM release it independent and
do a distro deal with Caroline, Revolver or Cargo like
most other artists of their caliber seem to do. They'd
get the same penetration and all the money.

The Planet Mu crowd is going outright steal the cd and
trade it among themselves to complete their
collections, meanwhile the actual MBM fans will still
purchase it, so the numbers aren't really going to
change from previous releases.

Planet Mu has everything to gain, and MBM everything
to lose as far as I'm concerned.

Bad move. I'll probably download it off soulseek in
protest.

(Just kidding ;)