[Zombies] New website and release....

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 10:58:20 PDT 2007

Well, I found something while re-watching my Tino Vision DVD that somewhat
answers my questions.
There's a spot called "Trailers" and the first thing is the Surround Sound
Works 5.1 DVD Volume 1.
It shows many tracks along the left - ambiences more or less - cool sounding
"pulse pad" and other sounds in 5.1 surround. There may or may not be
"songs" per se, but it is cool as hell none the less.
By the way - the 5.1 song mix on that Tino Vision is not to be missed -
tempo adjusted tunes to make it work - one track off the Eccentric Objects
EP works well sped up etc...

Gotta Love 5.1.....especially in the car!