[Zombies] New compilation / questions

JJTar tarjason at msu.edu
Sun May 27 11:53:57 PDT 2007

> Look at http://brainwashed.com/bark to see what's in the works - some
> people on this list might be interested.

Yeah, Greater Than One re-issues!  I used to love my "I Don't Need
God/Utopia" tape, but now I no longer have a tape player.  Looking quite
forward to that!

Plus do see what you can do about convincing Jack to re-issue vocal version
of Purge.  (...and "Wall to Wall").  Did rather hope for that.  Guess I
didn't read close enough about the new release when I ordered...just saw
"Perrenial Divide" and got all excited.

(And if you could do anything about getting "Finely Honed Machine" by Foetus
on CD....well, one can hope.)

Me.