[Zombies] New compilation / questions

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sun May 27 10:36:59 PDT 2007

1. Full tracklisting is available at brainwashed.com/mbm

2. Jack and I were talking a while ago about doing Perennial Divide on
Brainwashed Archives - it's a series I have been trying to launch for
a long time (and am getting pretty damn close now) and there was talk
about Important doing the manufacturing and distribution of
Brainwashed Archives but for now I think I'm going to do it alone.
Look at http://brainwashed.com/bark to see what's in the works - some
people on this list might be interested.

3. Check this week's Brainwashed Podcast for a sampling!

This new release surprised me but it's still not overlapping material,
and there are more things in the vaults so there are no -concrete-
plans with me at this point but it's probably still not out of the
realm of possibility.

On 5/27/07, Thierens, Danny <Danny.Thierens at kochglitsch.com> wrote:

> Hi all, a few questions/comments on this new release :
>
> - Does anyone have a full track listing ? I've seen some snippets here and
> there, but not a full one.
>
> - Is it available from anywhere else but the new MBM site ? I mailed the
> store for getting shipping info to Europe days ago, but no reply.
>
> - Months ago, there was some talk of a full PD-only compilation (vocal
> tracks included) on Important Records, but apparently this has not surfaced
> yet (or will never surface).
>
> Thanks in advance for the replies.
>
> dv8
>
> "EMF <kochind.com>" made the following annotations.
>

>  Koch-Glitsch Belgium division of Koch Chemical Technology Group Limited.
> Company number:3321082 Registered office address: Bijkhoevelaan 12, 2110,
> Wijnegem, Belgium

Brainwashed Inc.
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA
http://brainwashed.com