[Zombies] New compilation / questions

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Sun May 27 15:47:03 PDT 2007

Hi all, a few questions/comments on this new release :

- Does anyone have a full track listing ? I've seen some snippets here and there, but not a full one.

- Is it available from anywhere else but the new MBM site ? I mailed the store for getting shipping info to Europe days ago, but no reply.

- Months ago, there was some talk of a full PD-only compilation (vocal tracks included) on Important Records, but apparently this has not surfaced yet (or will never surface).

Thanks in advance for the replies.

dv8

"EMF <kochind.com>" made the following annotations.

Koch-Glitsch Belgium division of Koch Chemical Technology Group Limited.
Company number:3321082
Registered office address: Bijkhoevelaan  12, 2110, Wijnegem, Belgium