[Zombies] Perennial Disappointment.

Doug Wittner wittner at gmail.com
Sat May 26 11:30:56 PDT 2007

agreed re: instrumental Purge, i was also looking forward to a cd of
the original vocal versions.

great compilation of tracks otherwise, though.  i'm digging the 7"
edit of Let's Go Disco, always thought the original was a bit
overlong...

anyone out there digitized their copy of the Leathernecks 12"?  i
would love to have a copy of this (have been beaten out on ebay
several times)...