[Zombies] silly...

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:49:00 PDT 2007

Sweet - thanks!

If I may...One more.The real pride and joy is in this song I made called
Drugmix....
I quickly hit record on my cassette one late night to capture this guy on
the radio interviewing some dude who wrote a 12 step program to help people
get OFF drugs.
Well, it turned out so funny to me to take the samples and remove any
reference to getting off the drugs, and twisting it into a PRO drug
campaign. Added some beats, next thing I know, there's a song that starts
off "I recommend that you get into drugs...to help solve problems..." etc.
enjoy:

http://www.smgsite.com/Bri/drugmix.mp3