[Zombies] silly...

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:51:40 PDT 2007

Well, there are some things that certain people can appreciate while others
may just not get-it. Zombies fall into the former catagory when it comes to
technical/musical/nit-picky/electronic/polyrhythmic kinda stuff, while some
hum-drum stuck-in-the-80's-AC/DC fans I work with...just don't get it.
So I share with my friends who understand. I had nothing better to do for an
hour (yeah right) so I threw every sound in a Windows 98 media folder into
Cubase, grabbed some bassline and a shuffly feel beat, mixed it together,
sliced, diced, chopped, copy cut pasted...and saved the file called
"win98poop".
Enjoy...because I know you guys can.
It's here:
http://www.smgsite.com/Bri/win98poop.mp3