[Zombies] Purged / Archive Things CD - question for USA-based Z's - MBM demo ?

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Mon Jun 25 17:35:31 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I was wondering if some kind USA-based soul could pick me up a copy of
the above and arrange shipment to Belgium (Europe). I'd be happy to pay
in cash, chocolates (hi Dolly !), trade CDs with MBM (or other band)
rareties / live stuff / remixes (audio/mps), ... Let me know what I can
do in return. Thanks in advance for your help !

On a similar content topic, I recently found mp3s on the internet called
"MBM original demo". The tracklisting is below. Not sure how "original"
this is, as I haven't matched them with the officially released tracks.
Tracks 1, 3, 5 and 9 are samples / text snippets used in various MBM
tracks but I've never encountered them in this text-only format.

	01 - i know what your body can do and what it can't
	02 - strap down
	03 - time with the word
	04 - give your body
	05 - musical heritage usa
	06 - i got the fear
	07 - kneel and buzz
	08 - kick that man
	09 - how'd you like to try
	10 - give your body its freedom (7'' edit)

dv8

"EMF <kochind.com>" made the following annotations.

Koch-Glitsch Belgium division of Koch Chemical Technology Group Limited.
Company number:3321082
Registered office address: Bijkhoevelaan  12, 2110, Wijnegem, Belgium