[Zombies] New MBM website and album.

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:22:02 PDT 2007

What a little peanut - amazing eyes! She's beautiful. You guys look like a
great family. Enjoy it all because wow it goes fast. My guy is 1.5 years
already and I remember every day of it, but it seems like only yesterday I
was taking those same hospital pictures. Congrats again, now go to sleep
cause I'll bet you need it.