[Zombies] New MBM website and album.

Francesca fm at digitalchemist.com
Tue Jul 24 19:49:00 PDT 2007

Thanks for all the congrats and emails...  It's funny you mention the
MBM pajamas pic because I am in the process of ordering an ultra kewl
one of a kind onesie I designed with the MBM Sound Defense Policy
Logo on it!!!     Heheheeeee...  I will make sure to send a pic of
her in it in the future ;)

In the meantime here are a couple of  pics....    http://tinyurl.com/2mtzro

We cannot wait for the new album!!!  Oh
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............. . .. .   :)

  Peace and Luv,
  Francesca

--

:: DiGiTaLCheMiSt : FrEAkQuENcY MOdULaToR ::
--=_+ Digital::Nimbus || Exp. Electronic Radio -_=--