[Zombies] New MBM website and album.

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Mon Jul 23 19:30:25 PDT 2007

Hi fellow Zombies,

Does anybody know if the Daddy Sandy on the upcoming album is the same Daddy Sandy from the U.K. Bubblers?  Jack has sampled his voice numerous times throughout his career, on "Nuclear Bomb", "Assasinator", various Tino, etc.  You might have noticed one of his raps on a track on the live tour - 'I hold the mic and I'm a writer with an absolutely firm grip'.  Extra bit of late 90's trivia: He supplied the sample for the intro to Fatboy Slim's "Love Island", 'Jack it up! Jack up!  Jack up!'

peace

quiller

We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!