[Zombies] Tino Corp's Surround Sound Works DVD opinions

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:50:12 PDT 2007

It certainly utilizes the spatial arena 5.1 gives you...and in days of old,
I might "bug out to it" pretty hard laying around late night. It's like
being fully enveloped in a hammock of pink and purple clouds, cradled in
soothing soundscapes washing over you and over you.....and over and over and
over.
So it holds true to it's name, they are works in Surround Sound, it's just
not chock-full o' variety, that's all. There's even a possibility to pick
out which tracks are Jack's and Ben's - their style is in there ...but you
have to listen really deeply into the clouds.
Maybe my unenthusiastic response if compounded by my let-down feeling I had
after Travelogue.
Oh Well, I now have bookends for my MBM stuff.