[Zombies] New MBM website and album.

jbeisler at juno.com jbeisler at juno.com
Mon Jul 23 19:55:42 PDT 2007

Thanks!  Can't wait!
--Josh

-- "Digital::Nimbus" <pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com> wrote:
Here you go:

from meatbeatmanifesto.com

-- --
AND FINALLY THE NEW ALBUM!
Monday, 14 May 2007
It has a title (Autoimmune). It's a double CD featuring vocals from
Jack, Oakland's own Azeem, Mr. C and Daddy Sandy and a guest
appearance from Z-Trip. We're still working on how it'll come out –
more news on that soon. But you can sample a track from the new album
exclusively on the new web site!!!

Set your receivers!.....a track from the new double CD "Autoimmune"

MP3 Download: INTERNATIONAL
http://meatbeatmanifesto.com/site/images/stories/media/01_track_01.mp3
-- --

--
Pietro Da Sacco
Igloo Mag (Managing Editor) :: www.igloomag.com

Save hundreds of dollars a year with Juno Internet access.
Plans start as low as $9.95 a month. Visit Juno today!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-170