[Zombies] New MBM website and album.

Digital::Nimbus pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Mon Jul 23 12:54:15 PDT 2007

Here you go:

from meatbeatmanifesto.com

-- --
AND FINALLY THE NEW ALBUM!
Monday, 14 May 2007
It has a title (Autoimmune). It's a double CD featuring vocals from
Jack, Oakland's own Azeem, Mr. C and Daddy Sandy and a guest
appearance from Z-Trip. We're still working on how it'll come out –
more news on that soon. But you can sample a track from the new album
exclusively on the new web site!!!

Set your receivers!.....a track from the new double CD "Autoimmune"

MP3 Download: INTERNATIONAL
http://meatbeatmanifesto.com/site/images/stories/media/01_track_01.mp3
-- --

--