[Zombies] New MBM website and album.

jbeisler at juno.com jbeisler at juno.com
Mon Jul 23 19:45:05 PDT 2007

Can somebody cut & paste the info on the site about the new album?  Is there a release date?  The site is blocked for me at work and I gotta know...
Congrats on the baby!
--Josh

-- "Digital::Nimbus" <pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com> wrote:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet, but there's a new (and
pretty nice) MBM page with new album info at
www.meatbeatmanifesto.com. The new 2CD album is called 'Autoimmune,'
and there's a teaser track called "International" featuring as an mp3.

All the best,

ps: Francesca gave birth to a healthy baby girl on 7/7/7 --her name is
Sofia Eileen and she says 'Hello Friends' to all Zombies!

--
Pietro Da Sacco
Igloo Mag (Managing Editor) :: www.igloomag.com

Save hundreds of dollars a year with Juno Internet access.
Plans start as low as $9.95 a month. Visit Juno today!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-170