[Zombies] RE: Purged / Archive Things CD - question for USA-based Z's - MBM demo ?

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Thu Jul 5 10:44:03 PDT 2007

The new store does ship outside the USA, but charges between $ 13 and $
53 to ship internationally. This is, by any means, a complete rip-off
and the reason why I'm looking for a local Z to pick this up for me. I
order a considerable amount of CDs from the USA, but never ever did I
have to pay this kind of $ for shipping over a single CD. I exchanged
some mails with the store personnel, but they were not very helpful (an
understatement).

I've so far not been able to find this in any other online store or
eBay, otherwise I would have purchased it already.

dv8

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 20:38:29 -0400
From: "Jon Whitney" <turbid at turbid.com>
Subject: Re: [Zombies] RE: Purged / Archive Things CD - question for
	USA-based	Z's - MBM demo ?
To: zombies at hollyfeld.org

is it not possible for belgians to order direct from the new mbm
website?

i haven't seen it in the stores yet personally so it might not be easy
to "pick it up"

On 7/3/07, Thierens, Danny <Danny.Thierens at kochglitsch.com> wrote:

> 2nd try ...
>

> I was wondering if some kind USA-based soul could pick me up a copy of

> the above and arrange shipment to Belgium (Europe). I'd be happy to
> pay in cash, chocolates (hi Dolly !), trade CDs with MBM (or other
> band) rareties / live stuff / remixes (audio/mps), ... Let me know
> what I can do in return. Thanks in advance for your help !

"EMF <kochind.com>" made the following annotations.

Koch-Glitsch Belgium division of Koch Chemical Technology Group Limited.
Company number:3321082
Registered office address: Bijkhoevelaan  12, 2110, Wijnegem, Belgium