[Zombies] RE: Purged / Archive Things CD - question for USA-based Z's - MBM demo ?

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Tue Jul 3 18:49:41 PDT 2007

2nd try ...

	I was wondering if some kind USA-based soul could pick me up a
copy of the above and arrange shipment to Belgium (Europe). I'd be happy
to pay in cash, chocolates (hi Dolly !), trade CDs with MBM (or other
band) rareties / live stuff / remixes (audio/mps), ... Let me know what
I can do in return. Thanks in advance for your help !

"EMF <kochind.com>" made the following annotations.

Koch-Glitsch Belgium division of Koch Chemical Technology Group Limited.
Company number:3321082
Registered office address: Bijkhoevelaan  12, 2110, Wijnegem, Belgium