[Zombies] Is this legal?

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 12:26:22 PST 2007

... Killjoy.
I do, so far as I can tell, understand my limits in fully  understanding
certain things. For instance, I never truly understood just what  it was that made
it not easy to be green. [Kermit humor--Yes/No?] I'm just  trying to rabble
up an interest in seeing shirts represent more than the most  current album.
The recent MBM tours focused on the fan's over all love of the  bands full
career, so why not the merchandising. I'm not saying I need a shirt  with a TV on
the back or an atomic "Think" logo,(as much as it truly yearn for  one ... that
still fits me), but something that at least nods to these past eras  would be
nice. Consumers are nostalgic creatures; we like it when something  sparks
the interests that burned in our past.
And just for the record, I do own one or more shirts from every album since
96 including a Tino Corp. design, so I do invest my dollar in my words.
Whatever  stock they have remaining is not by lack of my efforts.
Andrew

In a message dated 1/12/2007 2:18:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,