[Zombies] Is this legal?

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sat Jan 13 02:08:51 PST 2007

In my experience with the band and their managment, they've never bitched
about lost money for sales and such, so I don't think "stealing money" is a
concern.  You know, Jack's very approachable at shows and stuff, and he's
sampled from people for years, so I don't think that argument holds up, I
don't think they subscribe to the record labels' views of "fans steal
money"!

heh