[Zombies] Is this legal?

Seamonkey originalcontrol at charter.net
Fri Jan 12 20:23:44 PST 2007

Re: [Zombies] Is this legal?Whilst we're all t-shirt talking, I want a Jack Dangers "Jack Daniels" style tee myself!
Who's taking note?  Ellen?  Cathy?  Jack?  Brian??? LOL
A plus to the Zombie's-list shirt thing may be that on these custom print sites you can design a shirt and then put your design up for sale so anyone who is interested on the list can order one from there, thus eliminating the need for a bulk order.
The REAL problem here is what does THE BAND think of that... especially with not gaining revenue from their "brand" and loss of revenue for styles that they have already invested $$ in to sell.  I wonder if we could submit designs to them and then have an MBM store set up on site of choice (Zazzle, Cafe Press, etc.) and offer a multitude of cool designs that way.  The shirts would then be made to order and any profit would go to them.
But yeah, after reading Jon's points I wouldn't want to do anything en masse that would have an adverse effect on my favourite band.  That said, there ARE ways to offer a multitude of choices, keep it simple and benefit the band.  Just check out all the different licensed Spider-Man styles on Zazzle.com! =)
Now somebody buy a Seamonkey t-shirt already, geez (www.seamonkeymusic.com)!  Glad MY stuff wasn't bulk order!!!
There's my two-cents... see you all after I switch internet services!
~Eric