[Zombies] Is this legal?

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Fri Jan 12 14:14:50 PST 2007

I think some of the issues we don't realize as consumers is that shirts are
expensive to do, you have to get a bulk number done at a time and stock
takes up a large space.  T-shirts are hard to predict: how many you need to
get for each size, etc,... and they're heavy to lug when on tour and take up
tons of space.  They might not know how much interest there would be for a
reprint of an old shirt so they have to keep designs and availability on the
more conservative side.  That said, when shirts sell out, the decision to do
old ones probably comes up again...

The interest isn't shown by how many people talk about buying shirts, but
how many people actually end up buying shirts, so if you want more shirts to
be avaialble, it helps to actually buy what's still available...

Shirts can't be sold to distributors and stores like CDs, DVDs, and records
can either.

It's a tough call.