[Zombies] Is this legal?

Mighty Mighty at destroyer.net
Fri Jan 12 12:43:49 PST 2007

I would love to see some of the vintage designs resurface, having worn many
of my ( some up to 15 years old, jeeezus!) shirts to practically useless
rags, I wouldn¹t mind rocking some shirts I miss, or missed out on for that
matter.

On the legality of the fans putting together a shirt design,... Of course
its not legal. Off that premise however, who cares? asking for permission
imo is pointless. If you want to make something for your own personal use
that highlights some band you like etc. do it. Don¹t ask for permission. Ive
done this with many bands, groups, ideas that I liked. Luckily im capable of
screenprinting my own 1 offs or a couple and can just do it Œat will¹. Any
musician/entertainer that bitches about something like this, esp if its done
tastefully is a fucking crybaby and should suck it. Its not like your really
harming their bottom dollar by making 1 or a few for you and a couple of
friends or damaging their reputation with something so minimal.

Make your own mbm shirt, I did in the late 90¹s when there was nothing
available. It rocked and no one else had one like it ;)