[Zombies] Is this legal?

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 17:30:44 PST 2007

Hey, can we do something? Can we make our own MBM t-shirts legally?
Par exemple, I'd LOVE to have this:
http://www.customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=nyquist74722@hotmail.com&F=barcodect

Being that there was an offer for black on the MBM merch site, but never
came to fruition, and only white is available in that design...plus this
way, the back could be cool too!

The cost comes down with quantity, so if it's not a legal issue (Jack?
Cathy? Someone?) I would be happy to host a "Group Buy " on these...plus the
design can be changed before finalization...speak up!
Maybe I'd get a sticker out of the deal with someone ;)

-Brian <--hardly workin.