[Zombies] MBM sticker

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:36:10 PST 2007

Hey Zombies,

Short version first: Where can I get the clear background with the blue
"IBM" styled font MBM sticker?

I went to the NYC BB Kings show and while at the merch desk, I found a
sticker on the floor. I think they were giving them away at some point, or
the first 100 peeps or something like that...all I know is that the one I
picked up off the floor got a decent amount of dust/debris in the seam of
the backing. I have NO stickers on my car...except for that one , nice and
small, to the point, matching blue...right at the base of the hatchback
glass. Nice....EXCEPT for the "dirt" line seperating the first M and the B.
ARRGH. There's no fixing it. So the bottom line is that this is a long
winded sob-story intended to win sympathy charity from a nice Zombie who
would be so kind as to hook me up with a new sticker if they have it. I'll
paypal the postage + sticker price if so desired.
I thank you for your time.
-Brian