[Zombies] new-ish

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:39:44 PST 2007

Agreed, that would be imperitive for some.
Can you believe that some people do NOT know that? To "look at the URL
(links are) pointing to in the status bar to know where I'm going." There
are some who just trust what the link says is where the'yre going, and if
there's a hidden link in empty space or the whole image, they've no clue.
crazy.
I live in the status bar, and always force the address bar and status bar to
show when they come up hidden, and I am a big "View Source" guy to just get
the damn movie URL or whatever - stop the fru-fru please- etc....
My poor Grandfather was astonished once when I showed him that the link's
text had nothing to do with the porn page he was about to goto.
You should have seen his face when the pop-up window with the Win98 style
"close" button came up, and I explained how it was actually part of the link
- to rope you in unknowingly. "How rude" he said, or something to that
effect.

Anywho, I'm done babbling.
The site looks great so far - I'm a big fan of black backgrounds and blue
themes.