[Zombies] new-ish

Pavel Lishin pavel_lishin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 09:08:05 PST 2007

It would be nice if the links had some text, so I wouldn't have to look at the URL they're pointing to in the status bar to know where I'm going.

-P

Jon Whitney <turbid at turbid.com> wrote: The http://brainwashed.com/mbm website has gone through a facelift.

 I'm slowly getting to all the discographies and will make old news archives available again (so don't worry if you click a link that doesn't go anywhere yet).

 It's not the complete new site that has been promised (which I'm guessing at this point will run as well as the site at Brainwashed) but it's got some changes I have been seeking to do for years.

 I'm going through and recoding the music videos too, should be smaller in filesize and better in quality these days!

 Feedback and contributions are always welcome - reviews, images, additions, corrections,....

 Thanks!

 jon