[Zombies] new-ish

Mike Wennmacher silksmd at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 10 02:31:29 PST 2007

Yay!

Silks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jon Whitney
  To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 9:27 PM
  Subject: [Zombies] new-ish

  The http://brainwashed.com/mbm website has gone through a facelift.

  I'm slowly getting to all the discographies and will make old news archives available again (so don't worry if you click a link that doesn't go anywhere yet).

  It's not the complete new site that has been promised (which I'm guessing at this point will run as well as the site at Brainwashed) but it's got some changes I have been seeking to do for years.

  I'm going through and recoding the music videos too, should be smaller in filesize and better in quality these days!

  Feedback and contributions are always welcome - reviews, images, additions, corrections,....

  Thanks!

  jon