[Zombies] new-ish

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Tue Jan 9 22:27:20 PST 2007

The http://brainwashed.com/mbm website has gone through a facelift.

I'm slowly getting to all the discographies and will make old news archives
available again (so don't worry if you click a link that doesn't go anywhere
yet).

It's not the complete new site that has been promised (which I'm guessing at
this point will run as well as the site at Brainwashed) but it's got some
changes I have been seeking to do for years.

I'm going through and recoding the music videos too, should be smaller in
filesize and better in quality these days!

Feedback and contributions are always welcome - reviews, images, additions,
corrections,....

Thanks!

jon